Monday, January 16, 2017

Blinding Light




     Today something happened that very rarely happens, I was in my room in the middle of the day. At about 1:00 pm the sunlight comes into my windows at the perfect angel to land across my bed through the blinds. The last time I was in my room at the time of day to see the light come in this way was in September. What is different now is it has shifted lower, to the foot of the bed and it got to this point much later in the day. This reminded me of that attention to detail and shadow we were talking about on Monday and how time of day and year can drastically change the type of lighting you see. The passage of time can be shown through the shifting of sunlight coming through the blinds or the quality of light entering a room.



No comments:

Post a Comment