Tuesday, January 17, 2017

neon lights

I took this picture when I was at dave and busters for my friends birthday. Currently, I have been obsessed with neon lights and lighting and what it creates in an image or atmosphere. I have also been obsessed with neon signs and I was so excited to see that dave and busters used these neon signs for their bathroom signs. The blue color was used for the mens restroom and the red color was used for their women's restroom, though if you look in the middle of the photograph you see this purple shade aside from the red or blue. I just thought it was cool because when you mix colors like red and blue, it creates purple. It's showing that their are two different types of restroom by having separate colors, but at the same time I thought it was showing how we are all just human. I also really like that it is completely dark in the surroundings so it is creating this mysterious feeling when you go into this small environment with only two neon signs to lead you.

No comments:

Post a Comment