Wednesday, February 22, 2017

inner house




This past weekend I was visiting one of my friends in Berkeley and I took this photo. I really like color in photos, especially neon color. I like when there is color and complete darkness surrounding it showing what the color can do to the photo.

I liked this photo because I thought it showed three different dimensions. The doorways showed the different parts of the dimensions. The first dimension had the red and blue colors in it because of the lights. The middle dimension was completely dark with people in it. The one in the way back was completely lit as if the people were walking towards the light. I like how the white light from the back room bleeds through the peoples legs creating these different shapes on the floor. Just because of this, the people stand out in the photo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment