Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Looking Up

So this is a picture i took when I was sitting in a basket swing which is sort of like a hammock. I though the way the light came through the basket weave at the top looked really cool and the design was interesting - especially since the basket is a solid color and the sky above is blue but also obstructed by clouds. This makes the light more scattered and the design more interesting. I can see the color of the basket because of the light but it looks much darker when compared to the sky because the sky is so bright. Just some thoughts, I honestly thought the light looked really cool through this pattern and I think it would be interesting if I maybe sat in the basket at night with some kind of multi colored or color changing light and then see what it looked like from the outside - I am definitely going to try that next time I am in my home town.

No comments:

Post a Comment