Saturday, March 11, 2017

Angles



The weather has been absolutely gorgeous the past couple days and instead of staying inside working on papers the whole weekend I decided to go on a hike.  There is this huge hill that is full of vegetation that I always enjoy climbing, it's good exercise and it alleviates stress.  Well, I was sitting under this massive tree enjoying the shade, when I moved slightly to the left and noticed that the sun was directly hitting me. As I moved back and forth manipulating my position, I realized that this moment directly correlated to what we've been learning in class all quarter.  How angle has such a tremendous impact on how light is perceived.  And how even the slightest difference in angle can change the way light is viewed on a subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment