Wednesday, March 15, 2017

My lemon tree...actually, now... my flower tree

When my family moved from Los Angeles to Hemet, California, they always wanted a backyard. They had a lemon tree at first but now all the lemons are gone since they were no longer have any fruit left in the tree. Now, when I came back to home (last weekend) since the winter break, things change. I would describe this photo as a big change. In this photo, the sun plays a big role into this tree. The light reflects a little bit of the tree especially the right side and the top of the tree. I would describe this photo very natural since its more plant based tree rather than food based tree. The light provides very colorful and and realistic thinking about nature. Also, the white rug in the grass provides assistance to put in more shadow in the tree. The brightness of this photo was normal since it was close to sunset and the tree brought a huge shadow onto my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment