Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Brunch Date

I found a fantastic brunch place by my house that allows dogs, and I decided to take my dog on a weekend brunch trip to participate in the time-honored tradition of "treat yo'self". I find this picture interesting for lighting as this picture had the fantastic lighting people look for when taking selfies, which in reality is a picture with little to no shadows on the face and a full light that does not alter the colors of the subject past what the subject of the photo actually looks like naturally. The lighting draws your eye to the focus of the picture with how well lit the subject is and gives off a feeling of a clean, calm day with the clear lighting throughout the picture. It doesn't hurt to have an absolutely adorable subject (dressed as an Ewok) in the photo, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment