Wednesday, March 1, 2017




Yosemite ;


This is a picture I took at Yosemite when I was in middle school. The blend of darkness and light among the water is very inspirational to me. I took for granted the scenery and wanted to jump right in after taking this picture but if I were to go back to this same spot today, I would really appreciate the view that I had at the time. I hope to visit Yosemite again sometime so, and maybe even find this exact spot if I can remember where it was.There is a sense of spirit and inspiration that I always get from this this photo and how the light is always leading upward and gets bright with he ascension. light can represent success and positivity in this photo for me, the climb to that can be rocky and slippery but the light at the end is always very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment