Friday, March 17, 2017

Blissful Valentine's

This year I had class on Thursday the 14th of February. My best friend, Erica and I decided to go to the beach to reflect on our lives. We were simply so thankful for having one another in our lives and since we are both single it was a very special moment. The universe was so wonderful by allowing us to experience one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen. What I found really interesting about this image was the composition of the scene as a whole. While the sun was almost completely gone there was still a glow that had visibility. In our lighting class we have learned that the eye needs the balance of cool and warm colors. I believe this picture is beautiful by really showing us that a bit of warm colors with a lot of cool colors is really what we are used to seeing. So keeping that in mind during my lighting project was helpful in building successful cues.

No comments:

Post a Comment