Monday, March 6, 2017

Sunset

SUNSET PICTURE! I have been avoiding this picture all quarter but the time has come. I love this picture so much because I took this, while I was driving, on my way to rehearsal for a show I was in when I lived in northern California. I clearly bumped up the saturation in this picture to really convey how vivid and breathe-taking  the colors were in the sky that evening. Looking at this picture in terms of our Eurydice Project we are finishing up, this would be a good cue for the opening scene. I would portray the sunset by using the bottom cyc lights to create that deep yellow almost orange "suns going down" look and then I would use the top cyc lights to create the deep blue of the night creeping in and it would help create that romantic environment for that scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment