Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sleeping beast

I took this picture when I visited the Safari Park in San Diego on President's day. I was very lucky to see a sleeping lion lying right behind the sightseeing window, because these lions usually prefer to find a hideous place opens to natural environment in their area. Even though there was the safe window between us, I still felt somewhat scary and nervous, but super exited as well. The weather that day was not very good; it was kind of cold the rainy. Therefore, this picture was not bright enough due to the limits of natural lighting. However, I think the dim lighting perfectly created a peaceful scene of a sleeping lion and showed us the mild side of the beast, which made a huge contrast to what we usually believed ferocious lions.

No comments:

Post a Comment