Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Cave

Once upon a time I went hiking in my home town and found a cave. This cave was very creepy, but I decided to explore it anyways. While inside the cave I took this picture of the opening of the cave. This intense light at the end of the tunnel makes me think of the PAR backlight we have been using in our Eurydice projects. Side note: I am also kind of upset that I am just now finding this picture because I would have totally used it as inspiration for my Eurydice project. Anyway, if I was going to recreate this look on stage I would use a PAR back light and maybe use a tiny bit of fog to help define the beam of light and to also depict how dirt and dusty it was in there. Also I would add some light blues and greens, but at very low intestines to still keep it dark, but it would add some dynamic color to the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment