Sunday, March 19, 2017

She Said Yes!

I took this picture right after my best friend was proposed to! I guess you could say it is a bad picture because you can't see the couple's faces, but I think their silhouette against the beautiful sunset over the ocean is perfect to me. This picture reminds me of the opening scene in the play Eurydice where Orpheus and Eurydice are by the water watching the sunset. I love the deep, sweeping colors that the sunsets in the background, something that was fun to copy on the cyc during our projects. It is also beautiful to catch the reflection of the sunlight on the sand. I think this could be possible to mimic in the black box if I use the back two diagonal backs on stage right and left that would just flood the stage floor with color that mimics the sunset on the cyc.

No comments:

Post a Comment