Friday, March 17, 2017

Theatrical Lighting


Talk about theatrical lighting and how wonderful it can be. I really like this cue that I found online after searching "theatrical lighting". I think the composition of this cue is wonderful. All the colors of the rainbow were used for this cue and I think it works so well. At first you would think maybe using all the colors will become one big mush of colors. However, I think that when these colors came together and at that perfect angle it all worked out. This would work so well if you have a lot of actors onstage with the primary action happening in the center. After all the center is where the lights become one color that almost appears like a spotlight is coming down directly. I think the rest of the actors off to the sides would sort of become almost silhouettes which would be super exciting to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment