Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The reflection of snow


Snow is my favorite landscape. I still remember how excited I was when I first saw the snow. I love snow very much and I found some pictures of snow. Among all of the pictures, I love this one the most. You can hardly tell where the person is at if not giving a closer look. I like how the picture shows the location by capturing the reflection of the snow on the glasses. If I were asked to recreate the picture on the stage, I would definitely use the white lights on down stage right and the blue light on stage right. What I will be trying to do is making half of the face of the model black and the other half looked snowy.  Also, I would not create a white and blue background in order to show the same effect the picture gives, which is not knowing the location if there isn't reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment