Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Morning Fog


This morning as I was waiting for the bus I glanced across the street and street and saw something quite beautiful. It has been very foggy in the mornings these past couple of days however this morning in my apartment complex it was clear except for this little patch. Although it is hard to see in the photo is appeared as if there was a cloud almost stuck inside this little alcove between the buildings. The most stunning part for me was how the morning sunlight filtered through the fog and the trees. For a moment it didn't look like Irvine, CA but instead looked like some sort of woodland glen only seen in fairytales. I love the way the sunlight is scattered about creating actual rays of light. It definitely made me think about what it would be like to light a misty wood in the peaceful morning versus a foggy forest with moonlight coming through and how if we just changed the quality of light it would completely change the mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment